About your order
Sure you can! Just send our customer service an email and we respond to you in no time.
Just send our customer service an email and we will do our best to help you. It might be possible, depending on the timing of the order.
If your order hasn’t shipped yet, you can cancel it. Please contact our customer service and we will be more than happy to help you.
As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number from the shipping courier. Tracking updates may take up to 24 hours to appear.
Whoops, that’s not supposed to happen. Please take photos of the damaged goods and get in contact with us. We will make sure we sort everything out for you.
Oops! If your order got lost in transit, please contact our customer service as soon as you can.
Shipping and returns
Important to know before you return ship items to us:
- Products can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The products must be undamaged, clean, unwashed and packed in the original packaging.
- It is possible to exchange products for a different size or get the purchase price back.
- The costs of the return shipment are for your own account. We will bear the shipping costs for any replacement products.
- Face masks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. Something wrong with your newly bought face mask? Contact us and we will work it out together.
When you return or exchange any item, you must cover the shipping charges yourself. As soon as we receive your return, we will process your exchange or refund request. Please note that you will not be reimbursed for the original shipping costs.
Please print the return form or use the one received with your order, complete in and include it in your package.
Please note that we can’t cover return shipping costs and that you are responsible for items lost in return shipping. If you have any questions regarding the process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We recommend a maximum washing temperature of 40°C/104°F for your boxers & thongs, though keeping the temperature at 30°C/86°F is better for your boxers, thongs and the planet.
Turn your boxers inside out before washing and try to keep them away from the tumble dryer so they will last much longer. Ironing is possible but unnecessary.
Fabric softener is unnecessary and please avoid bleaching.