General terms and conditions
On this page you can find Hamppy’s current General Terms and Conditions. Should you have any questions about this, you are of course always welcome to contact us.
These terms and conditions of Hamppy Underwear come into effect on 1 July 2020.
Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of H.D. Lifestyle, operating under name of ‘Hamppy Underwear’, hereafter referred to as Hamppy. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via the Hamppy website (accessible via www.hamppy.com) by the customer (hereafter: ‘buyer’). Hamppy and buyer together are referred to as ‘parties’.
- By placing an order, the Buyer accepts to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and confirms that he has read and understood them. Hamppy does not accept any reference by the buyer to its own general or purchase terms and conditions and their applicability.
- These general terms and conditions may be provided at the buyer’s request.
Article 2: Contact Details Hamppy
Name: H.D. Lifestyle
Headquarters: Nachtwachtlaan 459, 1058ER Amsterdam
Email address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 68840284
VAT identification number (VAT ID): NL002117930B76
Article 3: Agreement
1.The agreement is concluded when the buyer places an order via the website and the buyer immediately receives an electronic confirmation (email) from Hamppy.
- If the buyer has not received an email confirming the order, the buyer has the right to dissolve the agreement.
- Hamppy is entitled not to accept and/or cancel an order without giving reasons.
Article 4: The price and payment
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are inclusive of VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typographical errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, Hamppy is not obliged to deliver the product at the incorrect price.
- After the conclusion of the contract, Hamppy will not increase the prices of the offered products referred to in paragraph 1, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates or if the manufacturer makes interim price increases.
- If a price increase takes place as described in paragraph 3, the Buyer may dissolve the agreement in writing or by email addressed to Hamppy.
- The Buyer may pay for an order via one of the payment methods specified by Hamppy and subject to the terms and conditions stated therein.
Article 5: Delivery
- Hamppy makes every effort to process and deliver the order by the buyer as soon as possible, but in any case within 30 days of the purchase date. The delivery dates indicated on Hamppy’s website are based on the circumstances known to Hamppy at the time the agreement was concluded and may be subject to change due to external factors, such as the payment method chosen, the method of transport and internal availability. The delivery date is also subject to change if the buyer makes changes to the order.
- The buyer is obliged to do everything that can reasonably be expected of the buyer to enable Hamppy to deliver the order on time. If the Buyer fails to cooperate, Hamppy reserves the right not to deliver the products.
- The Buyer’s order will be delivered to the delivery address or collection point indicated by the Buyer on Hamppy’s website.
- As soon as Hamppy has received payment from the Buyer for the ordered products, ownership of the ordered products passes to the Buyer.
- Hamppy makes every effort to deliver the ordered products by the Buyer complete and in good condition. In the event that the delivered products are incomplete or damaged, we request the Buyer to contact Hamppy as soon as possible.
- Hamppy is entitled to deliver the purchased products by the Buyer in parts, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing or partial deliveries do not have any independent value. In the event of partial delivery, Hamppy is entitled to invoice these parts separately.
Article 6: Faithful representation and lifespan
- Hamppy does its utmost to display its products as faithfully as possible on its website. If the Buyer is of the opinion that the ordered products do not correspond with the display on the website – at the time of ordering the product – then the Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal. Article 7 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how the Buyer can exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The lifespan of the products offered by Hamppy on its website depends on the material of the product and the manner and intensity with which the buyer makes use of the product. In order to ensure that the products retain their optimum lifespan and quality, it is important that the purchaser complies with the (washing) regulations.
Article 7: Period of reflection and right of withdrawal
- If buyer is not satisfied with ordered product(s), buyer has a reflection period of thirty (30) days after receiving the product in question without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The reflection period commences on the day after the buyer has received the product or on the day that a third party designated by the buyer (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If the buyer wishes to return the products, the buyer will do so as soon as possible, but within 30 days from the day on which the buyer has notified Hamppy of the right of withdrawal in writing or by email. The product(s) in question can/can be sent to the address mentioned in article 2 for the return of products.
- Buyer is only liable for any reduction in value of the products due to processing other than what is necessary to assess the nature, properties and function of the products. This means that all products must be returned in the same condition as when they were received; the products must be in the original, unopened packaging, all labels or tags must be intact and the product must therefore be unworn or appropriate. If these conditions are not met by the buyer, Hamppy has the right not to issue a refund.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, Hamppy will refund the amount paid for the product within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product in question to the account number used by you.
- Buyer will receive a refund of the total amount paid for the product (excluding standard shipping costs). The amount will be refunded via the original payment method used when placing the order.
- As an exception to the right to return products as described in paragraph 1, 2, 3 and 4 are mouth caps. Mouth caps can under no circumstances be exchanged or returned after receipt for hygienic reasons.
Article 8: Privacy
Article 9: Complaints procedure
Hamppy does its utmost to ensure that the ordering and delivery process runs smoothly. If the Buyer still has a complaint, the Buyer may contact Hamppy using the contact details as stated in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions. Hamppy endeavours to resolve the Buyer’s complaint as quickly as possible.
Article 10: Applicable law and authorized judge
- Dutch law applies to these General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between the parties. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
- The authorized judge in Amsterdam shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be mutually resolved.
Article 11: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
Hamppy is authorised to alter these General Terms and Conditions. Should there be any changes, these will apply when the altered version has been released at the current location of the website.